Thursday, October 21, 2010

DID YOU MISS ME?!

I come back to you. I come back to you with a cleaner, a bit darker but at the same time a fresher blog.
I could give you many reasons why my absence on my blog was so long.
But let's just say, things happen, sometimes you fall off the wagon.
I am very happy to be reaunited with all of you! I miss commenting on your beautiful blogs, seeing your interesting photos and posts.
In all, i miss writing. Even though i don't write much, i like to think that writing is like therapy. It makes you feel lighter and happier :)

SO here is some shots that i've took during my absence. ENJOY and i shall see you soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hello! :O
Oh goodness, you have been gone for just ages and ages!
that's crazy~
(I love the feathery necklace, by the way~ it's so cool)

but yay, you're back now!
Did you have a lovely time out on adventures and what not?

-Robyn

Indy said...

I'm glad you're back!

Lovely photos...the black and white one is my favorite!

Bad Joan said...

Fantastic photos! Love your style and your hair is amazing!!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com