Friday, October 29, 2010

Blue Blue Blue!

I sometimes like to think like a kid. Why not match everything in the same colour?! Like this time i wore so much blue/green because i was off to the beach. It was a beautiful day, on a looong weekend! ( 4 days long)

Oh and are you guys dressing up for Halloween? I can never come up with something scary.. so i was thinking of being Pippi Longstockings! It sure is not scary, but it would be such an awesome character to dress up as. What are your halloween ideas?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am also doing a photoshoot this weekend with my boyfriend's sister. She is really into photography. It's going to be very interesting, as i never shot with her! Cant wait to see the end results!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND :) X

1 comment:

Robyn said...

:D I always end up wearing a ton of one colour without meaning too, and I'll notice it half way through the day or something~ It's a grand thing.
It looks so warm! What has your weather been like?

-Robyn